Dates of NOGS Tour of Hidden Gardens
Friday, April 21st and Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Garden Tours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. The walking tour includes seven private gardens, and the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street). Guests may start at any garden on the tour.
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the elegant Green-Meldrim House, 14 West Macon Street on Madison Square, where you will enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green-Meldrim House. The home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2016 online or by mail. Tickets are $40.00 per person or a group rate of $35.00 per person (available for 10 or more guests). Click here to purchase tickets. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card. Please visit our buy tickets page for more information.
- A Confirmation email will be sent to you for pre-sold tickets. Bring your Confirmation to the ticket table at the Green-Meldrim House to pick up tickets either day of the tour.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Future Tour Dates: April 20th and April 21st 2018
14 West Macon Street from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Green Family Furniture Exhibit*
* Recently acquired.
14 West Macon Street from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lettee’s - Personalized Gifts
E Shaver, Bookseller
Visit the charming bookstore at 326 Bull Street from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
to view the many displays of gardening books, and pick up your free NOGS bookmark.
Art on Foot Gallery Tour from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Visit four local galleries in Savannah’s Historic District.