Dates of NOGS Tour of Hidden Gardens
Friday, April 21st, 2017 to Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Garden Tours are 10:00am to 4:00pm each day. The walking tour includes seven private gardens, and the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street). Guests may start at any garden on the tour.
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the elegant Green Meldrim House, 14 W. Macon Street on Madison Square, where you will enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green Meldrim House. This is the home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2016 online or by mail. Tickets are $40.00 per person or a group rate of $35.00 per person (available for 10 or more guests). Click here to purchase tickets. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card. Please visit our buy tickets page for more information.
- A Confirmation email will be sent to you for pre-sold tickets. Bring your Confirmation to the ticket table at the Green Meldrim House to pick up tickets either day of the tour.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Future Tour Dates: April 20th to April 21st 2018
Green Meldrim House
14 W. Macon St, 10 am – 4 pm
- Green Family Furniture Exhibit*
- Lettee’s, By Designer Winslett Watson
- Miss Scarlett O'Hara, Character from Gone with The Wind
Art on Foot Tour 11 am – 5 pm
Visit four local galleries in Savannah’s Historic District.
*Green family furniture recently acquired.
Gardening Gifts at Shaver’s Bookstore 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Visit the charming bookstore at 326 Bull Street on Madison Square.
- Pick up a free NOGS Bookmark and view the wonderful display of Gardening Books.