Dates of NOGS Hidden Garden Tour
Friday, April 21th, 2017 to Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Garden Tours are 10:00am to 4:00pm each day. The walking tour includes eight private gardens, the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street). Guests may start at any garden on the tour.
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Green Meldrim House, 14 W Macon Street on Madison Square. Enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green Meldrim House. This is the home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2016 online or by mail with a check. Tickets are $40.00 per person or a group rate of $35.00 per person (available for 10 or more guests). Click here to purchase tickets. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card on Thursday April 20th - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm and both days of the tour. Please visit our ticket page for more information.
- Confirmation of pre-sold tickets will be e-mailed to you. Please bring a copy of your e-mail confirmation with you to pick up your tickets at the Green-Meldrim House ticket table on tour days.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Future Tour Dates: April 20th to April 21st 2018
- Visit five local galleries in Savannah’s Historic District
- Both tour days from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Visit the charming local bookstore on Madison Square (across from the Green Meldrim House)
- Pick up a free NOGS Bookmark and view the wonderful display of Gardening Books
SPECIAL COMPLIMENTARY EVENTS:
Art on Foot Tour
Gardening Gifts at Shaver’s