The Garden Club of Savannah would like to graciously thank the following sponsors for their generous contribution to our Hidden Garden Tour. All of the funds received help new and committed projects in our community. Please support these fine businesses in your area.
- Yates Astro Termite & Pest Control
- Atlantic Records Management Company
- Bouhan Falligant, Attorneys at Law
- Daniel Reed Hospitality
- Soho South Café
- The Public Kitchen and Bar
- Local 11 Ten Food & Wine
- The Perch
- Artillery Bar
- Lucky Dog Landscapes/Procuts Landscape Management
- Red Clover Boutique
- The Robin Boaen Group of Keller Williams Coastal Area Partners
14 West Macon Street from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Green Family Furniture Exhibit*
* Recently acquired.
14 West Macon Street from 10:00 am 4:00 pm
Lettee’s - Personalized Gifts
E Shaver, Bookseller
Visit the charming bookstore at 326 Bull Street from 9:30 am 5:30 pm
to view the many displays of gardening books, and pick up your free NOGS bookmark.
Art on Foot Gallery Tour from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Visit four local galleries in Savannah’s Historic District.
ADVANCED TOUR DAY TICKET SALES
Saturday, April 1st, E Shaver, Bookseller, 326 Bull Street on Madison Square from 9:30 am 5:30 pm.
Thursday, April 20th, Green-Meldrim House, 14 West Macon Street on Madison Square from 10:00 am 4:00 pm.
Thursday, April 20th, Coastal Heritage Society, 303 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard from 10:00 am 3:00 pm.
TOUR DAY TICKET SALES
Green-Meldrim House, 14 West Macon Street Friday, April 21st - 9:30 am to 4:00 pm and Saturday, April 22nd - 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Coastal Heritage Society, 303 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Friday, April 21st - 10:00 am 3:00 pm.
Proceeds from this tour fund numerous community projects including:
- Massie Heritage Center
- The Ronald McDonald House
- Savannah Botanical Gardens
- Savannah Tree Foundation
- Savannah Children’s Museum
- Monuments on the Square
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens
- Garden Club Scholarship Fund